VPM 300 & 300 PE
The VPM 300 machine produces peelable pouches in the vertical plane from one medical sterilization reel on paper/film, Tyvek®/ film or other complexes as foil /foil, etc.
The material feeding station and the pre-cutting station allow the introduction of the product(s) followed by the welding/cross-section controlled by three servomotors.
The touch screen panel ensures the control and adjustment of all machine parameters and records them as a recipe.
The machine allows the packaging of one or several products in the same pouch according to the filling rate of the operator. Empty pouches can be produced as well. This packing machine is also available in a film sealing version – VPM 300 PE – operating from PE rolls.
- Length from 60 to 600 mm
- Width from 50 to 300 mm
- Thickness of products up to 30 mm (standard) or 80 mm (in option)
- Pressure: 6 bars
- Power: 220 Volt mono 50 Hz 2kW
- Output: up to 1200 pouches/hour
- Dimensions : L 1,30 x W 0,70 x H 1,30 m
- Weight: 250 kg
- Output conveyor belt
- Cutting hole
- Batch counter
- Labelling device
- Longitudinal sealing station for the use of two webs of material instead of tubular reels
- Further options on request